Lооking Fоr Swееt Сigаrs.

Discussion in 'Cigar Forum' started by Robert2D, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Robert2D

Robert2D Member

I'm а rеаlly big fаn оf сigаrs thаt hаvе а strоng swееt flаvоr likе асid Blоndiе, асid Kubа Kubа, аnd еvеn Swishеr Swееts (hеrеsy, I knоw) оr littlе аl саpоnе сigаrs whеn I'm fееling сhеаp.I аlsо еnjоy соffее сigаrs likе Jаvа оr thе smаll Nub саfе сigаrs thаt соmе in bright соlоrеd tubеs.аny suggеstiоns fоr sоmеthing еlsе I hаvеn't hеаrd оf thаt I might еnjоy?

2. rz3300

rz3300 Member

I think that I have tried those Kuba Kuba ones but it very well might be something with a similar name. Either way though it makes me crave one right about now.

3. AlexZ

AlexZ Member

Kubа Kubа is the best!

4. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

Until a few months ago I didn't know this type of cigarette, but I ended up getting to know and experimenting "Kubа Kubа" and I found the experience very interesting, but... It's definitely not my kind of thing.

5. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

I smoked a few of the Black & Mild Cigars(middleton cherry) back in the day-and they make a cherry cigar with pipe tobacco in it for pretty cheap. You can just light these up for a great smell and never really smoke them and they smell great- you can usually find these pretty easy in stores though.

BLACK_N_MILD_CHERRY_25_large.jpg

6. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

Cherry? Well... This looks interesting. :) However, although I love cherries, this is still not my kind of thing.

I'm amazed how much these companies can be creative. :rolleyes:

7. xyrene

xyrene Member

I actually haven't heard of sweet cigars yet so this definitely makes me want to try it out. The cheapest seems to cost only around $5, so it's quite affordable.