Late Night Outings

Discussion in 'Night Chat' started by DR KOKIL AGARWAL, May 13, 2017.

1. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

DR KOKIL AGARWAL Active Member

Does spending a late night at a pub or disco make you feel tired and drowsy for the rest of the next day.

My next day after a night out is usually dull and I lack energy the whole day. It is only after a good sleep in the next night that I relax and rejuvenate myself.

2. rz3300

rz3300 Member

I seem to have calmed myself down here recently, which is good. There are times though when I think we all need a crazy night that we can regret, a little bit.

3. xyrene

xyrene Member

If we stay up a bit way too late, then for sure we will end up tired and lethargic tthe next day. As we get older, our bodies have less tolerance for staying up and partying late, so we will definitely pay for abusing our bodies the next day after we have partied.

DR KOKIL AGARWAL likes this.
  4. tony

tony Active Member

If I stay a late night at the pub or a club it does make me feel drowsy the next day especially if it's a work whereby I am not going to enjoy enough hours of sleep before leaving the house in the morning. This is the reason I go to pubs during the weekends or times where I wouldn't be leaving my house early morning after the pub.

5. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

I really do not go out much these days,because of the dangers that lurk in the night and other drunks. I got my fill back in college to last me a lifetime with the- "out on the town thing". Maybe a few beers or glass of wine, at a nice pub or restaurant during happy hour, but I am not to big on spending a lot of time and money drinking,but some of the music festivals in the day time are fun outside,but I usually just have a few glasses of wine before I go.

6. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

Yeah..it all depends on the body's ability to cope with the change in routine. With increasing age and loads of responsibilities I find it difficult to adjust to change .

7. xyrene

xyrene Member

In my case, I noticed the deterioration started when I turned 28. I used to be able to play video games for a much longer time with my hands not getting strained, but in my late 20's my hands and arms feel tired a lot sooner than when I was in my early 20's. The same goes for my back and torso when browsing the net using a desktop PC.

8. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

My body showed these symptoms when I reached early 30 's. A felt a sudden decline in my stamina and body working. But now regular workout and exercises helped me to regain my body strength. A careful watch on the diet also helped.

9. xyrene

xyrene Member

I guess women feel the deterioration earlier than men. Well I don't have the time and the willingness to workout, lol so I guess I would have to just take some supplements to nourish my health. Right now I'm taking vitamins and 1 form of supplement.

10. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

Yes, you are right. A female body starts to show deterioration soon after 30' s. This becomes more rapid after child birth. But still with proper methods and medications this can be controlled.

11. Tiile23

Tiile23 New Member

I think late night outings is not the best of ideas. It usually results in drunkenness late in the night which may be dangerous with the high spate of crime in today's world.
    You could easily be attacked by outlaws. In that state of intoxication, you are prone to robbery and can hardly defend yourself. So I don't think it's a good idea. No!! Not a good one!!

12. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

I agree that late night outings are not that good. But still once in a while is just OK. I feel life is meant to be enjoyed but always a remember that excess of anything is always bad.

13. haroon rasheed

I like to go for outings in night with my friends and colleagues.We just go outside to enjoy the airy environment with so much cheers and happiness.As the all day work is so much tiring so we go outside to enjoy and feel better.But nowadays we are not going much outside due to the burden of the work.

14. sommax

sommax Member

I agree totally to what is being said here. I remember my physics teacher back in high school telling me that every action has an equal and opposite reactions. So, if one spent the whole night in a pub or disco, he/she will certainly feel the effects the next day. It's quite simple and scientifically proven.

15. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

I agree....but an occasional change of routine is good. Late night outings are rejuvenating and help to keep up the spark of life. I feel that life is meant to be enjoyed so I usually plan at least 2-3 late night outings every month. Though I feel greatly stressed out the next day, but it is all worth the associated fun.