Methamphetamine Use And Your Body

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Shana Peckover, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Shana Peckover

Shana Peckover New Member

Greetings all! Today's thread is one that is becoming a serious problem in todays society.
    I have heard horror stories of many men recently, who all suffer from Erectile Dysfunction due
    to recreational and habitual use ofmethamphetamine.
    Much research has been conducted about this condition, and it seems that it can either be permanent
    or semi-permanent after methamphetamine use is discontinued. My question for you today is:
    Does anyone know of anyone who has gone through this and recovered? If so, what did the timeline look like?

#1 Shana Peckover, Aug 29, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  2. overcast

overcast Member

I feel sorry for those who make use of the metamorphine. I have friend who used to make use of the tarantula poison for extacy. And that was the worst experience for us to get him out of his withdrawal symptoms. He did suffered erectile dysfunction too. So it's taking him more than a year to recover now.

3. payaknapagiisip

I used to use methamphetamine and I did have experienced temporary erectile dysfunction. But the problem only occurs when I am under the influence and it would go away after I sober down. Maybe I did not have any lasting effect because I was just doing it for a short period of time.
    About the curing that problem, I believe there are natural or herbal plants you can use to cure that. You can check some of them in Google. Exercise can also help. Doing Kegels maneuver and other exercises that would promote blood circulation can help a speedy recovery.