New Tatuaje Monster Series

Discussion in 'Cigar Forum' started by Alex Bean, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Alex Bean

Alex Bean Administrator

2. SmoothDrinker

SmoothDrinker New Member

Never could seem to find those cigars. Do they still have those for sale?

3. kgord

kgord Active Member

Wow, I have never smoked a big cigar in my life. I think the taste of them is supposed to be really good though. As a woman, I think I might look a bit strange with a big cigar in my hand. I know that some do...but not typically out in public.

Sue likes this.
  4. lexinonomous

lexinonomous Active Member

This is just outright cool. If someone is a fan of cigars, but also a bit Horror Movie enthusiast, I could see this being the perfect gift. If I were a regular cigar smoker, I would love to receive this as a gift. What's better than cigars? Cigars and Jason Voorhees.

5. Sue

Sue Active Member

I rememeber quite some time ago now I use to smoke cigars when I had a few beer. I was just young back then and I would be walking along with a big old cigar. The guys use to think that it was pretty cool seeing a girl smoking a cigar. I can't even remember what kind they were now, it was that long ago.

6. lexinonomous

The guys usually think it's cool to see a girl take down a cigar. It always made me laugh because it's really no different than a man smoking a cigar. I'm not sure what the big deal is. :p I used to walk around with a huge cigar in my mouth as well. I was a dummy and would inhale it because I had no idea what I was doing.

7. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Those cigars look pretty cool, although I'm not a Horror movie enthusiast at all. They would be cool as a gift.

8. lexinonomous

They really would make an awesome gift. As someone that is into horror movies, I wouldn't mind receiving this. Even if I wasn't into smoking cigars, I'd just enjoy looking at this and having it in my collection.

9. sillylucy

sillylucy Member

I miss smoking cigars with all of my uncles. Now that they moved away it is hard to have a cool "manly man" night. My friends don't like smoking!

10. Sue

Sue Active Member

Smokers arent as common as they use to be. They have such a restriction on where you can smoke.that a lot of people have given it up. Even people that have given up smoking still enjoy a good cigar every now and then.

11. lexinonomous

You're right, smokers are definitely not as common. With vapes coming out, people have been making their way to the vape rather than cigarettes. I have given up smoking completely, but I do enjoy a cigar every now and then.