Newbie Starting To Learn To Drink

Discussion in 'Night Chat' started by DR KOKIL AGARWAL, Feb 14, 2017.

1. xyrene

xyrene Member

Well, even if he consumes alcohol only 2 times a week, hopefully his alcohol intake is just as low too. Like only 2 bottles at the most. Because if he drinks alot even if it's only 2 times a week, then his liver is like a "ticking time bomb" so to speak.

DR KOKIL AGARWAL likes this.
  2. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

DR KOKIL AGARWAL Active Member

His intake is limited to two cans each time he drinks. It is very rare that he exceeds this limit. I hope this much is not a lot to pose any health risk?

3. xyrene

xyrene Member

Well according to this article, women can only have 1 drink of beer per day, and men can only have 2 at the most, so if he drinks 2 times only a week then there won't be any problem then, here is the article: www.livestrong.com/article/504749-the-health-effects-of-two-beers-per-day/

DR KOKIL AGARWAL likes this.
  4. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

DR KOKIL AGARWAL Active Member

You seem to have a very deep and authentic knowledge on this subject. Thank you for being my guiding light. I will refer your link for sure. Thanks once again.

5. xyrene

xyrene Member

Lol, of course the info didn't come from me, it came from Google, lol. Well at least you are now aware and more informed about the subject. Take it easy when it comes to drinking. :)

6. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Wine should be a good start, it's a pretty light beverage in terms of alcohol that also doesn't have an alienating taste like beer. I recommend starting with red wine and working your way up.

7. dionnextherese

Alcohol is fun to enjoy if you know how to drink it. For starters, try to drink local beer that is not too strong for you and don't let anyone force you to drink some more if you can't do it.

8. overcast

overcast Member

I think there is definitely a learning curve. And you can see that some of the time drinking with friends bring that confidence. And you have to however start slow. And then build yourself up slowly. That's what I have found out. It's not easy but not bad either.

9. akjangra

akjangra New Member

Wine is good for first timers, as most people here are suggesting, but I think you should go for beer first. It's readily available, is cheaper and very tolerable too! I started alcohol through beer too, and it's still my favorite type! (I know, don't hate me, I just prefer it)