Ovrrdrunk

Discussion in 'Whisky Forum' started by DR KOKIL AGARWAL, Jun 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

DR KOKIL AGARWAL Active Member

May be you are right. They might have a guilt conscience later . But the next time again this feeling gets over ruled by drinking addiction and the same story gets repeated.

2. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod Member

I never blackened out from a drink. It is because I don't drink at all usually, and when I do, I don't drink too much of it. I was a bit drunk one time, but it was nothing big. Just a little. I never really understood the point of overdrinking.

DR KOKIL AGARWAL likes this.
  3. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

Wise are those who always love and understand their limits. Even I never cross limits neither I like anyone doing it. ​

4. Pravish Shetty

Pravish Shetty New Member

I had a little too much last new year party(2016-2017). I took a cab to get back home and the cab driver dropped me at my apartment gate. I walked in and took the elevator to the 6th floor only to realize that I was in the wrong building:eek::eek::eek::). I stay in the C-wing and I had gone to the D-wing. No problems caused that night, but I was so drunk.;):)

5. tony

tony Active Member

I had a discussion with a guy who told me he can hardly stay a day without at least a bottle of beer. According to him no matter how much he drinks he'll hardly go tipsy. I doubt this.

6. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

Once in a while is just OK. But when things go out control very frequently it gets irritating to self as well as to others.

Pravish Shetty likes this.
  7. Pravish Shetty

Pravish Shetty New Member

Yes, I agree. Most of the people fail to understand that. I have a couple of my friends who fail to understand this too. They become a completely different person when they have too much and it is embarrassing if you are at a party and its sometimes becomes impossible to control as you are also a bit tipsy. It really spoils the spirit of the party.

8. tony

tony Active Member

It baffles me and still can't comprehend the reasoning behind gulping in more of the liquid when you have reached your good maximum. I wonder how people forget that under the influence of excess alcohol they lose control of themselves and could be vulnerable.

9. rz3300

rz3300 Member

I can actually say that I think I violated my vow never to do this again, but then again it is not the first time this has happened. Sometimes you just get going and find it hard to stop.

10. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

I call such people as party spoilers that sooner or later end up messing all the fun. Personally I do not like such a person even when he is not drunk. For me a person who has no control over self is not worth interacting with.

11. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

I can never understand the fun associated with drinking over your capacity. I do not think that overdrinking would bring any good to anyone. It spoils the time and fun of the concerned person as well as that of others.

tony likes this.
  12. tony

tony Active Member

You are right @DR KOKIL AGARWAL when a person gets over drunk his/her whole day becomes unproductive and wasted and also affect others indirectly. The big concern is having the individual back normal.

13. arachnophobik

arachnophobik New Member

Mine was sometime last year. My family were celebrating an occasion I can't remember. Me and my stepfather had whisky and a few glasses of tequila. The I suddenly remembered that my girlfriend was going to call me later that night. When she finally did, I told her I was feeling sick, but she couldn't understand well because of how I said it, eventually I threw up while I was on the phone.

"Are you drunk?"
    "Not anymore"

14. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

I would try to avoid this situation and have some self-control when drinking to much,and the situation is always worse when you drink at parties or other events because you never know how much trouble this could lead to. I even like to have a beer with my whisky when I am around the house-but I try not to have to many.

15. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I haven't blacked out from drinking whiskey for a decade now, I'm much more cautious now that I'm older. I remember waking up with no recollection of what happened the day before, it was pretty scary.

16. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

I think if there is a good side to getting older getting older is to be more aware of the decisions we make. Act on impulse is no longer on the menu. :p

17. jakub1

jakub1 Member

Not only is it scary, the negative impacts it has on your brain and health is ridiculous.

18. Zero

Zero Member

Other than wasting your day on something so unproductive and destructive you risk your life when you are unaware.

19. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

I can never understand the need and validity of getting overdrunk. Neither can I fetch any fun associated with it. Drinking is advisable but our within limits. This limit varies from person to person. Every person has it's own capacity for drinking and this should never be crossed.

20. jakub1

jakub1 Member

The only reason for why some people go that far is depression.