Single People: Do You Pick Up Chicks/dudes At Bars?

Discussion in 'Night Chat' started by FuZyOn, Jun 2, 2016.

1. tony

tony Active Member

It may not sound wierd for single people to find partners at pub. But what I see indecent is attitude of some persons who chose the company of club girls over their spouse.

DR KOKIL AGARWAL likes this.
  2. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

DR KOKIL AGARWAL Active Member

This is no doubt indecent. But if both the partners are comfortable doing that no one actually cares.

3. tony

tony Active Member

In an ideal situation I am not sure a man or a woman will agree to their legally married spouse frolic intimately or be in amorous situation with another person.

DR KOKIL AGARWAL likes this.
  4. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

DR KOKIL AGARWAL Active Member

It is all about a person's morals. Personally I will also never ever do it neither will my husband. But the hard fact and reality of modern age culture is that theses things have been happening and their occurrence ids increasing over time.

My point is that if any person lacks theses moral values then no one can make them realize. This is sad but it is always good to be aware and accept the reality.

5. tony

tony Active Member

I am baffled to hear that reality of this modern age can make it look normal for a spouse be amorous with another person @DR KOKIL AGARWAL. Apart from watching such in films I am yet to see it happen in real life

6. xyrene

xyrene Member

No, I don't do such things, but I know such behavior is quite common in young people. Even in pop culture rappers also sing about it, like leaving with a complete stranger together from a bar. I'm not a prude, but it totally puts you at risk for STD's if you're not careful.

7. clair02

clair02 Member

I used to do this a lot when I was younger, but these days I don't find it as much appealing as it used to be to take a random stranger home each time I go out. I guess I've grown up a little more and I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing, but that's just the way things are right now.

8. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

I currently have a girlfriend, but when I'm single I don't see any harm in meeting some girl in a pub or pub. I't's completely normal. ;)

I've met some of them who that after some brief relationship with me they became my friends. :)

9. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod Member

I don't go to the bars just because I want to find a girlfriend. Most of the times I had a girlfriend from a bar it was just a one night stand or lasted very shortly. I am not looking for these and I quit trying to find a girlfriend at the bars so I just go out to have some fun when I do. But I get it if someone else does, it's only normal to commune and meet new people, you never know where you can meet someone.

10. Tiile23

Tiile23 New Member

Picking up girls in bars I don't think is the best idea. This is because, it usually doesn't workout for most guys, unless ofcourse the girl is a hoe. Hoes aren't loyal Mister!!
    Find a girl in the streets and start something tangible with her. I think it's a better idea compared to picking up girls in bars. Drunkenness can do so many things including generating deceptive looks.

11. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Not really, I found a lot of cool people at bars. I hooked up with some and then remained friends after. Some aren't really ready to settle down and are looking for one-night stands, that doesn't make them hoes or anything.
    Sex is a natural "ritual" for humans.

12. Tiile23

Tiile23 New Member

Couldn't agree with you more. :)

13. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Well thankfully I do not have that need anymore, at least I hope not and if everything goes well. It had a stigma to it but at the same time I cannot fault anyone for meeting someone at a place like that.

14. dionnextherese

We are living as millenials in this generation. Picking up guys or girls is a normal thing to do at the bars. I really don't like this idea because I have trust issues which sucks. I never picked up someone from the bar, I know that you will think that I'm not cool at all but every person has their own opinion right?

15. rz3300

rz3300 Member

It does seem like it is more of a thing now, but now that I think about it maybe not actually, and maybe we just hear about a lot more with all the social media and all of that. Either way though, I would say it is a good thing to lack that trust.

16. mbuzma

mbuzma Member

Not really. I'd approach someone just about everywhere else, but not in the bar where they can be drunk, drugged etc. I only ever go to a bar with my friends and we don't talk to or care about strangers.