Social Media

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by FuZyOn, Jul 6, 2016.

1. SirJoe

SirJoe Active Member

I normally will post something once or twice a week. When I am at the level that I want to be I will make a professional FB page, but for now friends and family are enough. :)

Sue likes this.
  2. overcast

overcast Member

I am spending my time more on the sites where I can get things done. I am reducing a lot of social media. And that means I have to work towards the productive activity. I prefer not to get into the drama of the social media.

3. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

No, you're definitely not alone in this world... Haha.

I always use them moderately (usually for very specific things, talk to friends from other countries).

4. overcast

overcast Member

Yes using moderately is necessity now. Because more and more people are going insane due to lot of usage of social media. And real life is definitely different. So one has to be really worried about this.

5. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

I do a bit of social media but really it seems they are giving you another job, because you have to check these facebook and twitter sites to much-and besides it makes us antisocial if we become a slave to these sites. You have to watch you do not get lost in these sites though-but they are a tool you can use to get things done,and so these sites can be very useful sometimes.

6. dionnextherese

I was definitely addicted to social media platforms back then. I used to post and tweet all the time, I also used to share what's private. But now that I got matured, I only check once in a while on my social media and just do my schoolworks or any other errands.

7. overcast

overcast Member

I am also reducing my time on facebook. I am using other ways to spend time on the net. And making sure that I have enough things to do. I am establishing my business. So hopefully things work out.