Stranahan's Colorado Whiskey Tours

Discussion in 'Denver' started by MyDigitalpoint, Dec 22, 2015.

1. MyDigitalpoint

Stranahan’s Colorado Whiskey is and independent and family owned whiskey distillery claiming to be...

On this holiday season, a friend of mine invited me to join him in the adventure of visiting Denver from a different and unique approach; taking the whiskey tour at Stranahan.

I couldn't go due to pending job matters, but I'm wondering if any of you have made it to Denver, going with this tour.

Anyone?

2. kgord

kgord Active Member

No, I am nowhere near Denver. I never heard of Stranahans either. It sounds like it could be a good whiskey. I am looking forward to taking another whiske distellery tour. It is pretty interesting.

MyDigitalpoint likes this.
  3. Sue

Sue Active Member

It is too bad that you had to miss such a great opportunity. I hope that you get a chance to go again sometime.

4. kgord

kgord Active Member

I hope to go to Colorado sometime soon. Maybe next summer if i get the chance. I think the scenery is beautiful and a whiskey tour would be a lot of fun too. I just think the trip would be pretty awesome. Drinking whiskey and seeing beautiful scenery what could be better?

5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Has anyone around here tried Stranahan's Whiskey? A lot of people have told me it tastes amazing but I haven't got the chance to try it out yet.