Taste And Quality: Miller Light, Coors Light And Bud Light

Discussion in 'Beer Forum' started by dannyboy, Oct 6, 2013.

1. dannyboy

dannyboy New Member

Out of these three beers, which beer do you consider to have the best taste and quality? Which one of these beers could you never get tired of drinking?

2. Alex Bean

Alex Bean Administrator

i'm afraid i don't know the answer to this question as i would not likely be drinking any of these beers

3. francis

francis New Member

Every brand tastes different to different consumers. I might like a brand which might not taste good to you. If you like a certain brand, it might not taste good to me. The best thing is to try them out and discover your taste.

4. francis

francis New Member

Every brand tastes different to different consumers. I might like a brand which might not taste good to you. If you like a certain brand, it might not taste good to me. The best thing is to try them out and discover your taste.

5. francis

francis New Member

6. francis

francis New Member

7. francis

francis New Member

8. Briggs

Briggs New Member

Out of the three bud light is the best. It has a smoother taste and it goes down a lot easier.

9. gavino

gavino New Member

I don't mind any of these three, but they're nothing compared to any decent beer. I'll drink them if they're available at a party because I'm not THAT picky about my alcohol. Still, I'll choose a craft beer or something with a little more flavor every time if given the option.

10. Briggs

Briggs New Member

Are you one of those "dark ale" type drinkers? I know some people who refuse to drink anything else.

11. biggabeard

biggabeard New Member

Coors Light would be my domestic drink of choice. It goes down very smooth and is great when watching the game. It's also really easy to drink when outside or during some nice summer activities. I definitely lean more towards craft beers with beer of choice but I can't deny my love for Coors Light.

12. Sue

Sue Active Member

I don't normally drink light beer. However, I have tasted the ones you have listed above and I would have to go with Bud Light. It is a smooth tasting beer and it doesn't leave a strong after taste. If I were going to switch to light beer, Bud Light would my choice.

13. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Since I live in Romania I don't get to experience those beer companies but I once "tested" Bud Light and I wasn't that impressed with the taste.

14. Timothy Collum

Timothy Collum New Member

I can't drink any of the heavy versions of those beers, they just taste funky to me. Bud Light is definitely the tops, then Miller. I think Coors tastes watered down.

15. Timothy Collum

Timothy Collum New Member

I can't drink any of the heavy versions of those beers, they just taste funky to me. Bud Light is definitely the tops, then Miller. I think Coors tastes watered down.

16. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

We're definitely talking about tastes here, I'm sure at least one person enjoys at least 1 of those beer comanies. Coors is meh, but not that bad. Miller is pretty good.

17. Greybird29

Greybird29 New Member

Miller Light is the best tasting of the three to me. When I lived in Florida it was my favorite beer of choice. Eventually moving to New York and buying a bar that was close to a Miller brewery. Many folks worked at the plant and drank Miller products we had daily specials and it was our top selling beer. Then the plant closed and everybody boycotted the product refusing drink it; we could not give it away. Needless to say folks frowned on me for continuing to drink it; I had to change my beer of choice. I do not care for Bud light to me it has a more bitter taste and Coors Light seems to taste more like Colorado spring water than good beer. Of these three beers Miller Light would be my top choice.

18. AllAboutTheLincolns

AllAboutTheLincolns New Member

Coors is the highest quality cheap beer in my tastebuds. It has wonderful design and flow to it as well as a taste that is extremely subtle.

Miller will always be an American classic (how many times have you seen the Lite can used in television and motion pictures?), so it gets my second pick.

I've never been a fan of Budweiser, so it goes last on my list. I rank Bud as the Coca-Cola of beer: not my first choice, but I won't turn it down if it is the only thing available.

19. SarahWorksAtHome

SarahWorksAtHome New Member

Bud Light, all the way. The others just leave me with a really bad after taste. Bud Light is actually my preferred drink overall.

20. Greybird29

Greybird29 New Member

Have any of you heard the resent news that the owner of Budweiser wants to buy Miller for a mere 73.3 Billion yes Billion dollars. http://abcnews.go.com/International...ev-makes-takeover-approach-sabmiller-33792082 This merge could very well basically crush completion and lead to higher prices for us consumers. I am all for growth and expansion however I just do not want to pay higher prices in the long run. How do you folks feel about the merger?