The Biggest Amount Of Beer For One Night?

Discussion in 'Beer Forum' started by djordjem87, Mar 31, 2016.

1. djordjem87

djordjem87 Member

What is the biggest amount of beer for one night and why did you ruin yourself like that? :) I had a bit more than seven litres but it was approximately. I remember that for one new year celebration we had 6 pack of 20 bottles of 0,5 l beer. So that is 120 bottles or 60 litres of beer. The whole party had 10 to 15 people and of course not everyone drank beer. Actually it was me and several of my friends. My father was shocked to see all 120 bottles empty. I usually drink too much when I am sad. It is usually some love thing and Slavic people are know for pathetic look on life so :)...there you go.

Do you have some similar experiences?

2. Destiny

Destiny Member

On a beer drinking night I can drink 10-15 6 point beers... If I'm in the mood.

3. sillylucy

sillylucy Member

The most beer I can drink is 8 cans of beer or a whole pitcher and I don't even feel drunk. Hard liquor is the only thing that gives me a buzz anymore. Is that bad?

4. Sue

Sue Active Member

I can drink up to a dozen depending on the mood. I find that when I am camping and drinking most of the day that I can consume quite a bit before I even feel it.

5. lexinonomous

lexinonomous Active Member

This is somewhat of a touchy subject for me, since I have definitely had my fair share of drinking binges. I honestly couldn't tell you the most I've drank in a night because at some point, I blacked out and kept drinking. I would assume that I had 20 beers or so throughout the night. Why I did it? I couldn't tell you. Usually, when I drink like this it is due to me catching the "drunk bug" and assuming that I can handle more alcohol. Another reason I might do this is due to becoming a bit cocky while drinking. I tend to want to prove that I can handle my alcohol when I become intoxicated.

6. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I drank more than 10 beers one night when I was a little younger (I was probably 18, so pretty new to alcohol), suffice to say I didn't make it home by myself.