Vodka Or Whisky

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by overcast, Sep 11, 2017.

1. overcast

overcast Member

After seeing a lot of regional variation between whisky and vodka. I am kind of thinking it's kind of hard to have preference in variety such as this. So I am thinking which is your preference. Do you prefer vodka or whisky? And why is that preference in that case?

2. sommax

sommax Member

Well, I prefer whisky. Vodka gets me drunk easily. Usually when I drink vodka I end up where I rather not be. So, I always go with whiskey.

3. payaknapagiisip

I refer Vodka, It tastes like Gin for me. Whisky doesn't go done smoothly on my throat so I need to have something to tone it down a bit. Plus, no matter how many I would consume, Vodka doesn't give me any hangover. The only draw back of this drink is, It is too expensive in my place.

4. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

I would say some smooth Irish Whiskey over Vodka because Whiskey actually has a great taste where Vodka does not really have a taste to it,and taste more like water. On the other hand Vodka does mix good with about everything and also I have read that Vodka may be a cleaner and healthier than Whiskey though, because Whiskey does contain more admixtures-so that may be a good reason to drink Vodka?

5. Meeseeks

Meeseeks New Member

I like gin and tonics usually, but for shooting or drinking neat I like whiskey. For fruity drinks I like flavored vodka, but that's a rarity in my drink reportoire.

6. overcast

overcast Member

I like gin too though I don't usually usually have it. Mostly if there is a lot of cold outside then gin is what I look for. Rest of the time whiskey is good.

7. mbuzma

mbuzma Member

I prefer whiskey, since Vodka that I can buy here is a bit too strong for me ( about 60 % ABV, I think ).

8. dionnextherese

I would always prefer whisky because vodka is too strong for me and and it gets me easily drunk which totally sucks.