Whаt Is Thе Bеst Wаy Tо Drink Jim Bеаm Whitе Bоurbоn?

Discussion in 'Bourbon Forum' started by Stephens, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Stephens

Stephens Member

Whаt is thе bеst wаy tо drink Jim Bеаm Whitе Bоurbоn?

2. Terry

Terry Member

Dеpеnds whо yоu tаlk tо. а lоt оf Sоuthеrnеrs (pr. Suthruns) drink it with сhеrry соlа. Bоurbоn fаns drink it with iсе.
    I gо thе iсе аnd wаtеr rоutе pеrsоnаlly, but оvеr tо y'аll tо gеt оffеn thе fеnсе аnd pull thе dаm' piсkеts оutа yеr аss.

3. rz3300

rz3300 Member

I think that I would just like it with some ice, at least for the first couple. Some cherry cola is a good mixer though, so I cannot say I wouldn't like to try that.

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I personally drink it "raw", maybe with a little bit of lemon for that little sour taste but nothing more than that. I feel like Jim Beam's White Bourbon has such a rich taste it would be a waste to mix it with other drinks.

5. AngelaMc

AngelaMc Member

I drink it on the rocks occasionally, I was never really into mixing it with colas, I tried it that way before and I think it tastes too sweet and takes away from the true flavor of the bourbon.

6. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

DR KOKIL AGARWAL Active Member

I always take it mixed with cold drinks. I have never tried it in the plain form.

7. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Whichever way makes you the happiest I suppose, but I have not really tried it so I can't really say anything specific. I think I need to get out more.

8. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

I think the price makes it
    (jim beam white label)more enjoyable which is a great low price but I would just like my bourbon on the rocks. I just like the tasty flavor of bourbons with the toasty oak and vanilla types of flavors and also has a little spice taste as well. I like to put it over some ice cubes and the cold kind of interacts with the bourbon and it really makes it bloom as well.

9. rz3300

rz3300 Member

I would say whatever gets you through it. I am not sure I have ever had the white bourbon but for whatever reason it sounds pretty harsh, at least to me it does.

10. Zero

Zero Member

I am the same as well, Jim Beam's White Bourbon has a rich taste that can be enhanced with cold drinks.

11. Pravish Shetty

Pravish Shetty New Member

It really depends on the place I am drinking. Usually if I am having a drink at home alone once in a while in the evening or so, I have it on the rocks. When I go out to drink with my friends I usually dilute it with cola and water just to keep up with the company without getting too drunk. Jimbeam white in my opinion tastes better on the rocks.