Whаt Shоuld Оnе Wеаr Whilе Gоing Tо А Pub With Friеnds?

Discussion in 'Night Chat' started by Terry, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Terry

Terry Member

Whаt shоuld оnе wеаr whilе gоing tо а pub with friеnds?

2. AlexZ

AlexZ Member

dеpеnds оn thе sеаsоn, if summеrs, simply а tее оr а shirt with jеаns саn dо.
    In wintеrs, оnе might nееd а swеаt shirt оr jасkеt.
    With friеnds, its nоt а diffеrеnt thing аs оnе litеrаlly knоws thеir friеnd аnd thеir drеssing hаbits.
    PS - mаny pubs dоnt givе еntry if nоt wеаring shоеs.

3. Stephens

Stephens Member

Fоr Mеn: Jеаns, а sеmi-fоrmаl shirt аnd if wеаthеr pеrmits а light spоrts jасkеt аnd shоеs аlwаys wоrk.
    Fоr Lаdiеs: Jеаns / skirt, а shirt / blоusе (nоt а wifе-bеаtеr, plеаsе), shоеs (bооts / sаndаls), а соаt оr jасkеt if yоu аrе соmfоrtаblе dеpеnding upоn thе wеаthеr.
    Thе whоlе idеа is tо bе rеlаxеd аnd hаvе fun with friеnds.

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Casual clothes, going to a pub means you should be laid back and enjoy the experience instead of going in a suit and looking formal. I like wearing jeans and hoodies around this time of the year.

5. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

DR KOKIL AGARWAL Active Member

I wear what I feel like. I give a damn to what others are wearing or think about me. I go to pub to enjoy my time and I don't want to waste it on such things

6. tony

tony Active Member

It all depends on where I am going to the pub from. If I am entering from another outing then I am not particular about wears. If leaving from home to the pub I like wearing jeans, a T shirt preferably a blue or red T shirt.

7. xyrene

xyrene Member

Most men just wear a shirt or a jacket or a polo shirt inside a pub. They usually wear just a casual attire.

As for the girls, they wear dresses, blouses, some wear sleveless tops and spaghetti straps, it's pretty much varied depending on the style of the girl.

8. rz3300

rz3300 Member

This can really vary quite a bit, and I will never forget not being let in one place for wearing shorts, and it was hot out. It just depends on the spot.

9. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

I think the most appropriate type of clothing is the style of casual clothes. :D

They are simple, cool and uncompromising... They match perfectly with any type of pub. ;)

DR KOKIL AGARWAL likes this.
  10. Zero

Zero Member

I wear a shirt, jeans and boots, some really casual and informal clothes.

11. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

Even I would prefer casual and comfortable clothes. I want to enjoy every moment to the fullest and comfortable clothing can help me to enjoy my time without any distraction.

12. Shine_Spirit

There are many more interesting aspects to worry about in life than clothes (although, I respect those who value them... after all, it's a matter of personal taste).

13. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

My concerns for my clothes vary from my mood. There are times when I'm particular about the smallest detail and there are times when I simply don't care. This phase keeps going on and off and I prefer to go along with it.

14. Zero

Zero Member

Aren't we all the same?, some days i could care less about what i'm wearing and some i can't even decide.

15. Shine_Spirit

I really don't care about this, but I understand how important this may be to some people (and no... there's nothing wrong with that :cool:).

16. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

Some people are like that. There are times when I also want to adopt this kind of attitude but, my social bounds don't allow me to do so. I have to dress up well so as to present myself well in front of the society.

17. Shine_Spirit

This is something created by society, it's like a way to segregate people. It seems somewhat naïve, but it hides many intentions and some of them can be pretty bad.

18. tony

tony Active Member

It doesn't matter much what one decides to wear, as in clothes, to the pub in my view. It's more dignifying to wear good shoes and not just slippers or easy wears when visiting the pubs.

19. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

I completely agree with your explanation. This show off can be really misleading. But when we are a part of a society we have to follow such norms.

20. Shine_Spirit

Unfortunately, in some cases it is inevitable to follow some directions. But I think it's important to keep your own essence (because that's something no one can take from you).