What Is It Like The First Time You Smoked?

Discussion in 'Cigar Forum' started by sommax, Sep 9, 2017.

1. sommax

sommax Member

The first times I smoked was very funny. I was with two of my friends who smokes and we are in a pub. I thought smoking is not a big deal until one was handed to me. I nearly coughed out my lungs that night.

2. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Well it is actually kind of depressing because I remember thinking how awful it was and why anyone would do it. Fast forward a few years and there I am struggling to quit. Fuuny how life works sometimes.

3. xyrene

xyrene Member

I was 11 when I first started smoking, and it felt weird. I was taught by my friend that time how to do it. It was quite easy to learn, I must say.

4. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Well that would be the virgin lung, and you can usually tell who those are. You will likely get a nasty cough and not enjoy it one bit and wonder why anyone ever does it.

5. dionnextherese

I remember the first time I smoked because of peer pressure. It was so awful because my throat hurt due to the improper way of doing it. But now I enjoy it because I know how to smoke now.

6. Athanas

Athanas Member

Coughing and sneezing all through. I think it was the moment my body was getting adjusted and prepared for smoking life.