What Makes You Come Back Here, The Site Or The Word Whisky ?

Discussion in 'Whisky Forum' started by sharatharadhya, Jan 16, 2016.

1. sharatharadhya

sharatharadhya New Member

I have always been a fan of drinking Whisky. I try not to drink, but there is something within me that just forces me to have at least a sip. I don't drink a lot, but I drink a lot of times. I should be good, but I only wish I could realise the gravity it has over me. The same goes for this site. There is something in the word Whisky which is always pleasurable to be a part of. What do you think keeps you coming back to this site, and going back to have your Whisky?

2. Destiny

Destiny Member

Well, for me, it's the site. The word "whiskey" really has no more power over me than the word "blue" or "spoon" but you have a point... whiskey is delicious. I'm drinking Canadian whiskey and Coke right now.

Sue likes this.
  3. Sue

Sue Active Member

I keep coming back because I enjoy the topics that are posted. There are a great bunch of people here who like to talk about whisky and beer. I do enjoy whisky but the word whisky alond isn't what brings me here. It is a great topic though. Cheers!

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Well I do enjoy drinking whisky, having people to talk with about my favorite drink is probably my best reason for sticking around the forum. The people here are cool! :p

5. SirJoe

SirJoe Active Member

This is forum is a great place to relax a bit, it doesn't only focus on whiskey and also has other interesting topics. Speaking about whiskey is just a added bonus ;)

6. sillylucy

sillylucy Member

I like to come here and relax, talk about my favorite drink in the world and just make new friends. lot of my female friends do not like to drink whisky so it is nice and refreshing to just have a sip and talk about it with new people.

7. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

I think this site is very informative and you can find some good ideas on what to buy or not to buy-when you go to the spirits store. Its funny-when I was a kid you would watch the western movies -and the cowboys always drank beer and whisky in a saloon-but they say the whisky and beer back in the wild west days was stronger than it is today-but I would think it would be more watered down back then?

8. xyrene

xyrene Member

Well this forum is a good way for whisky lovers to interact with each other and to share their views and ask questions on that topic, so that's why I keep coming back to the site.

9. Zero

Zero Member

Well ever since i joined the forum i have learned a lot of things, and become aware of some exciting brands that i have never bothered to try.

10. rz3300

rz3300 Member

It is the word whiskey, and whatever response that seems to bring about. Actually I am not really sure but that sounds a bit more accurate for some reason.

11. jakub1

jakub1 Member

I come back for the community as well the valuable information.

12. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

For both reasons because besides I like the drink, I like the new things that I discover and learn every time I come here. It's very useful. :)

13. haroon rasheed

I come here to get more and more knowledge about different drinks nowadays.Many people here express there interests and experience.I think so that it is a quicker and efficient way to get information by reading and writing posts here.

14. jakub1

jakub1 Member

I agree, a lot of knowledgeable people on this forum.

15. Shine_Spirit

What I find most interesting here are the different views of the types of drinks that exist around the world.

It's pretty nice because we always learn something new. :)

16. Zero

Zero Member

I agree, you always come across something you have never seen before.

17. haroon rasheed

Yes,no doubt that people from different countries show their abilities and experiences of life here.We are here to develop and increase our information about different things in this current era.This forum is a good interact to bring people closer from all over the world.

18. sommax

sommax Member

I come back here because this site is cool. I like to hear peoples different opinion on stuffs (both those ones that are weird and the cool ones).
    I like being here.

19. jakub1

jakub1 Member

Everyone has different but interesting point of views on things.

20. Shine_Spirit

Yes, and all this cultural diversity is very interesting to know and follow. Our mind is always open to new possibilities, haha!

Let's drink! :D