Whickey Bar

Discussion in 'Portland' started by Deano, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Sue

Sue Active Member

I have a small bar in my place. It is not really big but I like the theme of this one. Perhaps I could come up with some ideas on a smaller scale but classy like this one. I will have to put my thinking cap on for that one! :)

2. kgord

kgord Active Member

A
    Sorry, I just saw this reply, but it was really neat. I am not sure how many people even know about the place or if you googled it if it would come up, but it was seriously, the coolest bar I have ever been in.

lexinonomous likes this.
  3. lexinonomous

lexinonomous Active Member

That's okay! I am really late on replying to a few messages on here as well. It's been a while since I last visit. I'm glad you replied to this because I had forgotten about this bar! It still sounds super intriguing. I have a feeling it would be one of the bars that makes you feel like you're in an entirely different world.

4. Destiny

Destiny Member

Hey! That place does look pretty cool!

5. kgord

kgord Active Member

Portland in general does have a really cool atmosphere. I think it is called Multimonah, which is the library bar in Portland. It would be fun to have a few sips of something and read a good book at the same time. It sounds like a really good time to me actually..as I am kind of an introvert.

6. rz3300

rz3300 Member

I have always wanted to visit Portland. That area in general I think is something that I would enjoy, and maybe someday I will be able to pack my things and get out there for a little bit.

7. xyrene

xyrene Member

It seems like a place I would want to go to relax. I would like to hang out in that place.

8. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

Wow, this looks like a place you would find a lot of leatherbound books instead of all those bottles of spirits. This would be quite a place to find your favorite glass of Whiskey-no matter how rare it would be I would think. I might have to check the Multnomah Whiskey Library(Portland Oregon) out some day - and it seems like a very innovative place as far as the design goes as well.