Whisky Live

Discussion in 'Boston' started by Alex Bean, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Alex Bean

Alex Bean Administrator

2. sillylucy

sillylucy Member

I lived in Boston for 4 years and never heard of the castle at Park Plaza. Is it still available? I have to try it out next time I am in town. I'm heading there next summer! Excited for my BU reunion!

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I think it's still up, but I'm not completely sure. It would be quite cool if they do events like this routinely.

4. kgord

kgord Active Member

I haven't been in Boston for a long time, but maybe going to a whisky event would be a reason to go. Who knows? I think I might be something interesting to enjoy. I often do interesting things like this.

5. lexinonomous

lexinonomous Active Member

Wow, I can only wish to have something like this in my area. I've never visited Boston, but it's pretty awesome to see them hosting an event around Whiskey. We only have Beer events where I'm from. I'd kill to go to a big event with Whiskey tastings.

6. Sue

Sue Active Member

We only have beer and wines events here which usually draw a big crowd. It would be awesome to have a Whiskey event. If you are lucky every now and then when you go to the liquor store here they will let you sample some whiskeys. It happens more often towards Christmas time.

7. kgord

kgord Active Member

There are not enough distilleries here that are legal so the whiskey events would be limited. It is one of the things that we are deprived of in this state.

8. Summertime

Summertime New Member

I'm originally from Connecticut, and I can't believe I never took the opportunity to go to something like this. I can't believe it's been going on since 2012!

9. kgord

kgord Active Member

The thing I really don't like about Boston though is the traffic. I have been stuck in heavy traffic there more often than once. I don't like visiting cities that I spend all my time trying to get around in it. It just isn't the way I like to visit.

10. lexinonomous

lexinonomous Active Member

This actually sounds like a lot of fun. I would be willing to fork out that much money for a VIP ticket, so long as they made it worth the price. Everything listed sounds like something I would enjoy. I wouldn't mind having a good time, sipping on some whisky, and getting to know the area around me. I'm not familiar with this area at all, so it would be an entirely new experience for me. I think I would find myself simply enjoying the atmosphere.