Whisky Or Beer?

Discussion in 'Midwest' started by Alex Bean, Apr 24, 2014.

1. justintheruffian

Beer, without a doubt. Especially in Missouri/Illinois where Anheuser Busch reigns supreme. We love our Bud Light out here. When I go to parties around here, most people are drinking Bud or Busch.

2. explorerx7

explorerx7 Member

I would say beer. I have noticed that many areas of the midwest take pride in their renowned and famous beer bars.

3. kgord

kgord Active Member

Yes, and the Upper Midwest is also known for their beer, and it is highly popular there as well. I think that many people in the Upper Midwest adore their beer and find it to be something they really can use. I think many people there really love and adore their "brewskis"

4. iRichard

iRichard New Member

I'm a beer person. I drink Blue Moon and Bud Light. In Ohio, drinking beer is pretty popular.

5. xyrene

xyrene Member

I think beer is also the one more popular in the midwest. It's the cheapest kind of alcohol, and most people will buy the more affordable one over the more expensive one to save money.

6. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

I think each one of them has a very different and specific proposal... So, in my case, choosing the best will depend on my mood at the moment (but I like both ;)).

7. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

They probably drink a lot of boiler makers(glass of beer and a shot of whiskey)would be my first guess though. I did just read that Chicago people drink more than twice the amount of Jack Daniel's and Miller Beer compared to the national averages, which is kind of amusing. I think they also drink a lot of other booze as well, including Vodka ?