After A Meal.

Discussion in 'Cigar Forum' started by SirJoe, Mar 28, 2016.

1. SirJoe

SirJoe Active Member

When do you prefer having a cigar, for me it has to be on the weekend after having a large meal and nothing planed for the rest of the day.

2. Daddy-O

Daddy-O Active Member

Good question. I, normally, smoke a cigar in the evening hours after things are slowing down. Sometimes I will puff away after doing a lot of outdoor work (e.g., yard work, gardening, etc.) or outdoor recreation (e.g., shooting skeet, fishing, etc.). On rare occasion, I will take a break from the office, walk down to the river, and enjoy a cigar to relax. :)

3. Destiny

Destiny Member

Oh yeah, definitely after a large meal and few drinks. Honestly, nothing beats that feeling. It's amazing... then a nice long nap

4. kgord

kgord Active Member

I just use them to take a break. Whenever I want to transition from doing something or feel like going outside I will take a couple of puffs. I don't have them every day just when I feel like it.

5. sillylucy

sillylucy Member

I love a cigar after have a big dinner or lunch. I prefer a bbq so I can enjoy my cigar right outside with a nice beer in my hand. Good company and a good cigar to end my weekend.

6. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

At nights after a good meal and drink is just perfect, then I just drift off to "dream-land" and sleep like a baby, haha! :D

7. mauricioq

mauricioq Member

Completely agree with you, the best time for me to smoke is after a big meal, when you're feeling super full. It's like there's only room for the smoke. It tastes better in my opinion.