Ceegars On The Beach

Discussion in 'Cigar Forum' started by Alex Bean, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Sue

Sue Active Member

Not being able to smoke anywhere, reminds me of a funny story. My daughter, grand daughter and I were walking through a parking lot and there was this wooded are off the parking lot and there was a woman in there smoking. My grand daughter goes "Mommy what is that woman doing?" and my daughter goes "Oh she is just a smoker." lol I thought that was funny because now there are few places that you can actually smoke in public.

2. lexinonomous

lexinonomous Active Member

I didn't even think about getting the fines when smoking on the beach. Sadly, they don't allow any sort of smoking on the beach. I think you could get away with it during the night when everyone is gone. It might be nice to be there in a secluded area anyways. :)

3. SirJoe

SirJoe Active Member

I haven't had one on the beech before and I don't know if I would enjoy it, but having one at night near the beach is a totally different story.

4. Destiny

Destiny Member

At a lot of beaches you're not allowed to smoke now days. But I do enjoy smoking on the beach it's a lot fun.

5. explorerx7

explorerx7 Member

The beach would be a most appropriate place to light up your cigar and have a smoke. That's where u could easily find the real estate to smoke freely without being a nuisance to other persons and the sea breeze would quickly blow away the second-hand smoke. The drawback, however, may be that the breeze could probably diminish the life of the cigar.

kgord likes this.
  6. mauricioq

mauricioq Member

Yeah it's really nice to smoke at the beach, tastes really good after coming from the water too! But don't throw your cigar to the ground, don't pollute the beach. I always send it to my trash bag.

7. kgord

kgord Active Member

I guess I have smoked on a beach, but probably not recently. Anyplace you can relax with a cigar is usually good in my opinion. It is just one of the ways you can kick back and enjoy life I think. It is a good way to get double relaxation maybe.