Hibiki Whisky Displays Flowery Bottle

Discussion in 'Whisky Critic Articles' started by Alex Bean, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Alex Bean

Alex Bean Administrator

View the Post on the Blog

MyDigitalpoint likes this.
  2. MyDigitalpoint

Personally I prefer Hibiki over Suntory, this latter probably more widely distributed globally, but Hibiki does not only preserves its quality flavor, but it's a more conceptual brand when it comes to honor whiskies made in Japan.

This bottle is a proof of it.

3. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Member

That is a really pretty bottle design for it:) Sadly, I doubt I'll be able to get my hands on a single bottle since that price is around the cost of my cable bill and I value internet access over quality booze.

Sue likes this.
  4. Sue

Sue Active Member

I have to agree with you SereneAngel88 sometimes you have to choose to pay your bills rather then indulge in whiskey. I do like the bottle too. Very nice presentation. If I had the extra money on hand I may be tempted to pick up a bottle.

SereneAngel88 likes this.
  5. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Member

Well, that isn't going to stop me from getting my hands on it, what with my tax return just around the corner. I can handle all the bills and still get my hands on that bottle. Just you wait, Hibiki Whisky...you will soon be mine! :D*Maniacal Laughter followed with severe coughing*

6. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I like the bottle and it can be a pretty cool and quality Christmas gift for a family. I would love to get one!