How Best Do You Enjoy Your Smoke?

Discussion in 'Cigar Forum' started by sommax, Sep 28, 2017.

1. sommax

sommax Member

How best do you enjoy your cigar/cigareet because I know so many of us has their different ways.

2. jakub1

jakub1 Member

I find it more enjoyable to smoke it when drinking whiskey.

3. rz3300

rz3300 Member

When I did smoke I used to always enjoy it most when I was able to be with a few people for a good amount of time. Never on the move or golfing or anything like that.

4. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

I really do not smoke anymore but back in day sometimes after a long day I would sit out back in the night air with some friends-and we always had some music playing. I would smoke a cherry cigar or let it burn just for the incense effect and also we always had a big jug of carlo rossi red-wine to drink as well- and it would help us unwind after a busy day. It was a lot of fun back in those days.

5. xyrene

xyrene Member

I like to smoke after eating, or when sipping soda, and the cigarette has to be menthol though, if isn't then I won't enjoy it as much.

6. dionnextherese

I best enjoy smoking when I am with my friends who is smoking too. It is more enjoyable when we drink beer or whiskey too.

7. overcast

overcast Member

I used to enjoy smoking a lot. And then after some time the health started having issues. And so I have moved away from the smoking. And I have focused more on the things that matter. So no more smoking for me.

8. fishbate

fishbate New Member

I like smoking along with a nice hot coffee. Basically i smoke just to relax, its either after eating or after a hard days work. Also having a beer while smoking is one of my favorite way of relaxing.

9. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Well the one thing I know is that I do not enjoy them in the one hundred degree heat, which is what we have now and just seeing other people trying to enjoy a cigar is rough. I do just like them better in colder weather for whatever reason.