How Often Do You Go To Disco?

Discussion in 'Night Chat' started by DR KOKIL AGARWAL, May 31, 2017.

1. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

DR KOKIL AGARWAL Active Member

On an average I go only once in a month. Frequency more than this is something I cannot accept.

What is your frequency of going to discos?

2. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

I usually go to disco at least 2 times a month (I like to go there! :D).

Sometimes I go more than 2 times if some friends from other cities come to visit me (but this doesn't always happen). We like to have fun!

3. clair02

clair02 Member

I go out quite a lot but it's not always to discos. Sometimes it's just to a normal bar with maybe kareoke or some other kind of entertainment. Usually by the end of the night you might as well be in a disco when everyone is drunk and the music is turned way up and there's dancing everywhere you look. I love it!

4. xyrene

xyrene Member

I usually go to a bar when I get invited by friends because it's their birthday or it's a special occasion. I don't even spend money on drinks and transporation when that happens, lol. On my own, I just go once a month, especially when I have a buddy to go along with me.

5. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

This much is still bearable. I know people who have to go there every week. They have great stamina and inclination for spending late nights at the disco.

Shine_Spirit likes this.
  6. tony

tony Active Member

I'd have like the disco once in a week, in periods were I am not weigh down by too many assignments. Again it's expensive being at the disco you are virtually going to buy the drinks and others at exorbitant prices. If you always frequent the disco this may not turn out well with your finances.

7. Shine_Spirit

Going all week is even a waste of money (at least for me).

I really don't see any need for this because there are many other places to visit in any town... Sometimes even better places (if we know how to look for them).

DR KOKIL AGARWAL likes this.
  8. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

I agree. Visiting the discos means a lot of expenditure which becomes unaffordable attimes.

Shine_Spirit likes this.
  9. Zero

Zero Member

I haven't been to the discos in a while, i would rather go with a couple of friends to a quite bar and just have fun and relax.

10. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Well I really wish that this was more of a serious question, which it very well may be but for me that answer is a quick no. Something in me wants it to be the other way though.

11. tony

tony Active Member

When it comes to spending time at the disco I do not have a schedule. I can stay for months without a thought of visiting one. It's on very few occasions that I am so free I may look in that direction.

12. Shine_Spirit

Yes. Discos are great places to have fun, but depending on the place itself and especially the city / country where it's located, the value can be extremely expensive.

Many times it's preferable to take the amount and look for other places.

13. tony

tony Active Member

My worry at times is not to form a habit were I make going to disco a thing that becomes too often. Due to the exorbitant costs this can destabilize attempts at trying to save money.

14. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

This is very much like me. Most of the times it is my friends that keep pushing me. If not for them I would never think of going to pubs personally.

15. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

This all depends on your company. There is no pint in going to a disco all alone. If you have a minimum if 5-8 people with interest in dancing with the tunes then only disco is the right place .

A group of lively people who cab tap their feet with the rhythm always make the place a value for money option. Otherwise the place becomes a arena of loud useless music and nothing else.

Shine_Spirit likes this.
  16. Shine_Spirit

Yes, the company counts as an encouraging factor (disco isn't a suitable place to go it alone). But I'm amazed - negatively speaking - at how a few places can be so expensive... Sometimes, it's very disappointing. :eek:

17. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

Yes, the music, dance and aura inside a disco is really expensive and hard to bear at times. For a person like me it is hard to avail it every now and then. But still there are many for whom the fun element over rules everything and they can pay any amount for the fun and enjoyment.​

Shine_Spirit likes this.
  18. Shine_Spirit

I can understand why some places are so expensive (some of them have a jaw-dropping structure :eek:), I just can't accept it. It's too much money to be spent in just one night. :D

19. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

Even I do not validate the expense to a great extent. But once in a while is OK for me. We are earning for a good life and if this expense can bring fun moments in my life then I would love to try it once in a while.

Shine_Spirit likes this.
  20. Shine_Spirit

Yeah, once in a lifetime it's always good fot us to make some extravagances in our life (we're human after all, right? :D). These attitudes sometimes help us to remember that we are alive.