How Often Do You Smoke Cigars?

Discussion in 'Cigar Forum' started by dannyboy, Oct 6, 2013.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Neither do I, I never smoke regular cigarettes. A cigar on my porch at night, after a long day of work is really relaxing - it makes me forget about all my problems.

2. kgord

kgord Active Member

I do admit to liking cigars. It depends on the day. I will smoke maybe 4 or 5 per week. However, I would like to quit this habit as I can't afford it really, and I have dropped ash on my clothes before and burned them. I quite last New Years for several weeks but sadly, picked it up again.

3. SmoothDrinker

SmoothDrinker New Member

Probably about once a week I pop one out my humidor. I think I need to cut back because it's contributing to my bad breath.

4. SmoothDrinker

SmoothDrinker New Member

Probably about once a week I pop one out my humidor. I think I need to cut back because it's contributing to my bad breath.

5. kgord

kgord Active Member

I do smoke cigars several times a week. I don't smoke every day though. I think smoking one a week would be fine, and probably not detriemental to your health or your pocketbook for that matter.

6. lexinonomous

lexinonomous Active Member

I smoke a cigar about once a year. It's usually on Christmas day because my grandfather brings a box of cigars to family events. I tend to smoke a cigar with him once a year and it has become a "special" bonding moment in the family.

7. kgord

kgord Active Member

I am not supposed to smoke today as I have a research study to go to tomorrow, but believe me if I could I would have a cigar. I smoked half of one yesterday so I would really like one today, but I will have to wait...sigh!

8. lexinonomous

lexinonomous Active Member

^^ That really stinks. I hope your research study goes over well and you can kick back afterwards. Cigars tend to help me relax.

9. Shenwil

Shenwil New Member

Well I've never smoked in my life. I really don't know what it's like. I guess I tend to find other things to relax me.

10. kgord

kgord Active Member

Well don't start if you don't smoke...they are relaxing...I don't smoke every day but maybe 3 or 4 days a week. I like cigars because you don't inhale smoke into your lungs.

11. MyDigitalpoint

I love the aroma of a good cigar, even if I don't smoke cigars nor cigarettes.

However perceiving the strong aroma of cigars particularly Cuban Habanos, makes me feel invigorated many times.

12. kgord

kgord Active Member

I would like to try a big fat cigar sometime. I think they are mellow and would taste really good. I think there are many types of cigars would be tasty.

13. crimsonghost747

Actually now it has been... well months.. maybe a year since I had my last one. Just really haven't found an occasion to smoke one and now it's winter and it's cold outside so no thanks. :D

I'd say on average I smoke maybe 4-5 cigars in a year. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

14. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

The best feeling for me is to smoke a cigar while it's snowing outside, it makes the atmosphere perfect.

15. SirJoe

SirJoe Active Member

I used to smoke a cigar maybe once a month but I have cut back. I normally only smoke on festive occasions.
    So I would say about 3/4 a year.