If You Could Party Anywhere In The World Where Would It Be?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sue, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Sue

Sue Active Member

I have to think about this one myself because there are so many great places out there. I haven't traveled a whole lot but it is something that I love to do. I am interested in hearing what the rest of you have to say. Perhaps some of you have some plans for travel in the near future.

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Probably anywhere at a really cool, tropical beach at night. Puerto Rico might be an option! :p

3. Sue

Sue Active Member

Oh a topical beach at night would be awesome. With the snow storm we have going on now, I sure would love some warm weather and the beach. Anywhere would be better then here right now.

4. djordjem87

djordjem87 Member

I would party in some unusual place like North Pole or Tibet. People usually say popular places or at sea on a yacht. I would make a party on Mars on in a space station. Even better on the moon and play Pink Floyd on the party. You know which album, of course.

Sue likes this.
  5. Destiny

Destiny Member

I'd really love to party somewhere pot is legal. I live in Oklahoma, a state with the most strict marijuana laws. So, I think it'd be a blast to smoke it up legally.

Sue likes this.
  6. Sue

Sue Active Member

That is pretty creative thinking. It would be unique and fun. I like your way of thinking. ☺

7. Sue

Sue Active Member

Canada is suppose to legalize it in the near future. I will believe it when I see that though.

8. djordjem87

djordjem87 Member

Thank you. It is nice to hear that. I think it would be a waste of 'wish' to say Ibiza or Hawai. Although I can't go there right now ... I might. You never know but even if I go to moon what are the chances to party there and listen to Floyd? :)

Sue likes this.
  9. Sue

Sue Active Member

Any place where Floyd is playing is guaranteed to be a good party, even more so if it is on the moon!! :)

10. overcast

overcast Member

I'd say I would love to party in places like Asia. And some places in say south america. Though it can be seriously unsafe for sure. But from what I have seen it can be an option worth trying.

11. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

I would pick a nice quiet type of beach village-you know the ones with those beach-shack type of bars,that when you go in swimming they are right there. I like a more peaceful quiet kind of place to have a beer or two-or some wine or maybe a glass of whiskey. Also maybe somewhere big enough, that they have some people and not totally a deserted beach-but enough for a small party,like the one in the video below which looks like fun.

12. dionnextherese

Anywhere where I can have my freedom.

13. dellmininotebook

dellmininotebook New Member

I would love to party on a beachside. I love to dance and rock on white sand. I wish I had a beautiful girlfriend over there with me. A beach where I could see a lot of palm trees too.