Smoking Ritual.

Discussion in 'Cigar Forum' started by ptahm22, Jan 23, 2017.

1. ptahm22

ptahm22 New Member

There are times when you smoke just because you have a craving and there are times when the smoke helps you relax. There are those activities you always do while smoking. They may include, sitting at the balcony enjoying nature, driving around, accompanying cigars with beer. What's your ritual?

2. thisnthat

thisnthat Active Member

I tend to smoke (now vape) more when I'm having a couple of drinks. I've been known to have a cigar on occasion as well. Doing so just seems to go well with a cocktail and a friendly hand of cards. I don't know why, but it's fun to smoke a cigar while playing poker.

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Standing on my balcony after 12 AM on a chilly friday night, enjoying a cigar and even a hookah maybe. It's extremely relaxing.

4. xyrene

xyrene Member

I always get the urge to smoke after eating, it seems like my body thinks that smoking is a form a "dessert". That's my most commonly done ritual so far, the next would be smoking when I'm trying to think of creative solutions to a problem.

5. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Well I used to smoke and that certainly makes it easy to get into things like a ritual. It makes it even that much harder to break the routine though too.

6. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

DR KOKIL AGARWAL Active Member

I think most of the regular smokers do it only to calm down their tobacco cravings. Those who do it occasionally do it so as to relax themselves when they are really stressed out. Personally,I'm a non smoker and don't appreciate both active as well as passive smoking.

7. sommax

sommax Member

Well I usually smoke only when am with a drink which is a couple of times am stressed. It's helps me to relax easily.