What Is On Your List For Things To Do In 2016?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sue, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Sue

Sue Active Member

I am hoping to do more travelling, see more place, spend more time with family.
    I would also like to get in shape and be fit and confident. I, also, would like to try
    more beers and whiskey that I have heard about on this forum.

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

A lot of resolutions this year, one of the main ones is to go to the gym more often. I'm really out of shape because I eat a lot of junk food and stay on my butt, I need to change that.

Sue likes this.
  3. crimsonghost747

I never make new years resolutions and my "to do" list is more along the lines of general stuff instead of some small specific things.
    But. Looking to advance in my career a little and the same objective that I have every year, visit at least one new country. Ohh and some financial ones of course since I'm a part time investor.

Those should keep me busy enough. :)

Sue likes this.
  4. Sue

Sue Active Member

Sounds like you both have great plans for the new year. All the best and I hope that 2016 is everything you want it to be! Cheers!

5. richj8am30

richj8am30 New Member

What is on my list of things to do for 2016 is to lose weight by first gaining a significant amount of muscle so that I don't have any loose skin and then I want to slim down so that I have a more lean build. I have always been short and stocky my whole life. Another thing that I am working on is solidifying my online business. I want to be able to make money providing a number of services online and to be able to make a living on my own terms.

Sue likes this.
  6. kgord

kgord Active Member

I didn't make any resolutions this year, but I do have ideas of what I want to do this year...and I think I can accomplish them. I just have to remember that slow and steady wins the race. However, it also helps to have a timeline.

Sue likes this.
  7. Sue

Sue Active Member

All the best to you on your online business. I hope you have great success with it. Be sure to let us know how it works for you.

8. thash1979

thash1979 New Member

Top of my list is to lose a few more pounds before vacation. No way I am going to the beach this year and be mistaken for a washed up whale on the beach. Next is going to be spend more time with my kids and less time on my phone. That will start after this post! Promise!

9. Sue

Sue Active Member

I think a lot of people need to put their phones down and spend more time with their families. That is a common thing now. You see it all the time.

10. djordjem87

djordjem87 Member

I am trying to be realistic with this one. I would like to pay my debts, fix some water pipes in my house and go back there to live alone. I will try to make the most of my job and I really hope to be in love in this year to come. I might have found somebody and this whole hope thing is giving me strength to make all these small things come true.

Sue likes this.
  11. Sue

Sue Active Member

Wishing you all the best in your love life. I hope it all works out for you. Love is a beautiful thing when you finally find that special someone.