What You Sipping

Discussion in 'Whisky Forum' started by firewater1977, Mar 25, 2016.

1. firewater1977

firewater1977 New Member

Pic all we need ...[​IMG]

Just asking....

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

A classic Johnny Walker to get my blood pumping, gonna post a photo once my phone is recharged.

3. lexinonomous

lexinonomous Active Member

I don't have a photo to share, but I am currently drinking coffee. When it comes to what I've been drinking lately (alcohol related) - I've had my hands on wine lately. Currently, I have a Cupcake wine that tastes fairly good. It wouldn't be my first choice, but it's not too disappointing.

4. Destiny

Destiny Member

Right now I really wish I was sipping something but I've got nothing :(

5. kgord

kgord Active Member

Nothin, I had my usual peach ice tea...and then I combined some OJ with a diet mountain dew. It tasted like punch. I have some wine..but I didn't want the calories. No whisky in sight. I am not sure when I will get some.

6. Norm A

Norm A Member

Wish I was sipping too... Right now I'm just trying to do as much of my work as possible so that when the weekend finally comes, I am free to do as much sippin as I desire.

7. Sue

Sue Active Member

It's 10am on a Tuesday morning so I am sipping on some coffee but would much rather be on a beach somewhere sipping something good. That'll be the plan for the weekend! :)

8. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

tullamore-chile-precio-irish-whisky.jpg That looks like some great tasting scotch whisky you are drinking-but that brand(glendronach)is not one I am familiar with,though it looks like a single malt-and I like your tulip shaped glass to really get the nose of the whisky as well as you drink it.
    I am not drinking anything right now but if I was- I would make it some Tullamore Dew irish whiskey because its pretty smooth for the money.

9. xyrene

xyrene Member

I also am not drinking anything right now, I wish I was though, lol. Earlier though I was just drinking coconut juice, and I just put some sugar on it. Yummy.

10. Zero

Zero Member

I'm only sipping on some tea since i have a lot of work to do this week, but i'm definitely saving up to have a great weekend.

11. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

A shot of my friend Johnnie Walker would be really nice right now because the work is kinda tough at the moment. :)

12. rz3300

rz3300 Member

That Tullamore does look pretty appealing right about now. I am not sure that I have ever tried that one.

13. Athanas

Athanas Member

Anyting as long as it relaxes my nervous system.